25th August, 2021
APPLICATION FOR GRADUATION
This is to notify all students who will be graduating on September 24th 2021 and December 2021 ( See schedule on Number 4) that the process will be carried out in accordance with the Graduation Policy below. All the potential graduands should therefore:
- Confirm the personal information as recorded in the AMS (Name and order as they should appear in the completion certificate) and clarify all details with effect from Wednesday 25th August 2021 to Monday 20th September 2021.
- A timeline will be provided for students graduating on 3rd December 2021 in November 2021
- Apply for graduation online by completing the Graduation Application form in the Students’ Academic Module and pay the appropriate convocation fee indicated on the form. Convocation fees are paid to the SU bank account as with other fees. Applications should be made after the confirmation of records and payment of fees balances with effect from Wednesday 25th August 2021. The end date of the application will be Monday 20th September 2021.
- Strictly observe the dates for confirmation of records and application for graduation in order to avoid missing the 2021 graduation.
- Following the Ministry of Health protocols on Covid-19, the 2021 graduation will be carried out as guided here:
i. The event will be a graduands only event. No visitors or guests will be invited. The event will be streamed via online platforms for your guests.
ii. The parking spaces provided will be for graduands’ vehicles only. No guest will be allowed to wait in the parking areas in line with Covid-19 controls.
iii. The graduation is planned for two separate days, as shown below.
iv. Strathmore University management is monitoring the Covid-19 situation in the country and will apply all health protocols as directed by GoK
Kindly check when your program is scheduled for graduation
Friday 24th September 2021
- Strathmore Business School
- School of Tourism and Hospitality
- Strathmore Institute of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Computing and Engineering Sciences
Friday 3rd December 2021
- Strathmore Law School
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- All Strathmore University Masters programmes and PhDs
- All applications should be received by Monday 20th September 2021 – 12pm
- Any application for graduation from the previous year is not valid and hence a fresh application must be submitted for 2021 graduation.
- Graduands who have been pending and intend to graduate should confirm their graduation status with the school administration by Friday 3rd September 2021
- Kindly note that you should pick up your completion certificate from Monday 11th October 2021 to Friday 11th March 2022.
- Certificates collected after Friday 11th March 2022 will attract a late collection charge of KSH 200 each working day (Mon-Fri).
- The University has a graduation application that will relay all details. You can download the same from the Android Play Store or Apple App Store. The name of the app is “SU Graduation”.