STRATHMORE UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
JOB TITLE: Design Associate
DEPARTMENT: Marketing and Communication
REPORTING: Communication Manager
BASIC JOB SUMMARY:
This position is responsible managing the website and creating marketing designs.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In line with the overall Communications and Marketing strategy, lead and develop digital designs for corporate and recruitment campaigns to support an innovative and sector leading digital first approach to marketing.
- Manage, monitor and evaluate the SEO, Google Analytics, Adwords to ensure visibility of SBS on the digital space and develop and recommend their strategies
- Manage and regularly update the website, CRM contacts and internal television
- Design and create all forms of digital marketing tools and campaigns such as brochures, newsletters and HTML Emails.
- Updating graphic design, advertisements, web development
- Engage in social media engagement
The post holder will be required to have and to demonstrate evidence of the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related course from a recognised institution
- 2 years of design experience and knowledge of website maintenance and basic web design
COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Team player, with ability to work with different departments within the institution as well as with individuals at various levels
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite,
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, both written and verbal as well as attention to detail
Are you qualified for this position and interested in working with us? We would like to hear from you. Kindly send us a copy of your updated resume and letter of application (ONLY) quoting “Design Associate ” on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of the day (5:30 pm) Monday 27th April 2021.
Please be advised that Strathmore University is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT ask for money from applicants under any circumstances during its recruitment process. Interested applicants are encouraged to exercise caution upon receiving any such interview opportunity that requires payment of any money.