The Master of Management in Agribusiness degree program is designed to meet the growing need for agribusiness professionals with advanced conceptual, critical thinking and quantitative training. The degree program provides a unique blend of analytical, behavioral economics and business capabilities. The program explores management and innovation in the context of the distinctive relationship between land, agribusiness and the global trading environment. Kenyan and international students will appreciate the constraints and opportunities confronting leaders and managers operating in the agribusiness sectors including the understanding, analysis, and management of bio-economic systems and agribusiness products and services.
The program is designed to meet the needs of executives keen on enhancing their management capabilities in agricultural input supply, agricultural production, commodity assembly and agro-processing, agricultural marketing organizations, environmental management, agricultural transport, storage and logistics, agricultural policy and global food systems. It provides a system-wide perspective of managerial problems confronting such leaders and leads them a path of providing sustainable solutions. The program seeks to produce graduates with sound ethical judgment, rigorous analysis, management competencies and ability to define and solve problems facing the agricultural and food sector in Africa. It prepares participants to help the global food and agribusiness sectors reinvent themselves.
What Makes our Master of Management in Agribusiness Different?
- Facilitated by a mix of top and reputable local and international faculty
- Guest lectures and workshops led by industry experts
- Field trips to a variety of reputable local and multinational agribusiness companies
- Practical master’s dissertation
- Global fellowship upon completing the course work
- Focus on the holistic development of the leaders in the agribusiness sector
- 50 years of experience producing graduates of international standard
- Combining academic rigor with real-life application.
- Extremely practical with farm modules
- Powerful networking.
- A beautiful Kenyan environment and world-class standards and maintenance.
- A serious commitment to the individual and the community.
- Strathmore is ranked among the best in everything it undertakes.
The world’s massive agricultural industry needs leaders who can tackle complex issues. With the global population growing at unprecedented rates, food production will need to double by 2050 – and geopolitical matters, limited water supplies and concerns about sustainability are becoming increasingly important.
For more details about this course click here
"*" indicates required fields