The Centre for Research in Education (C4RiE), was started 6 years ago to address the following challenges in Africa.
- Few education research centres
- Many challenges in education (basic to tertiary levels)
- Dearth of education research including measurement and evaluation (micro, macro and meso levels)
- To provide sustainable education
- Massification and commodification of education without taking stock of its repercussions
- Lack of centres to research on education institutions and give solutions
- Unifying research in all areas of education (engineering education, management education…)
Here is an illustration of the work done so far in terms of research, training and consultancy. The focus so far has been on secondary schools in Kenya and Uganda.
Ask us anything! Our response is quick...
Let us know of a specific service that you may need by filling our customized contact form.