Date: 14th and 15th March 2019
Strathmore University, Auditorium
Catalysing e-Commerce for Employment Generation and Wealth Creation
The E-Commerce Kenya Conference is the leading gathering for the online retail community who are looking for innovative solutions. This is a platform for innovators and disruptors to showcase their solutions to on-line retailers.
The e-Commerce Kenya Conference 2019
We live in a fast-changing world where retailers have to constantly engage their clients. Customer demand for convenience is driving this change as well as need for new revenue streams. This is a conference for innovators and forward-looking traders.
The conference progaramme has been carefully put together to provide the ideal platform to gain the latest industry knowledge and also unique access to solutions that focus on each core area of e-commerce, which in turn assists in advancing the industry with the latest technology.
The conference raison d’être is to look into the future of e-commerce through shared knowledge, peer-to-peer conversations and engaging networking sessions between public and private sector experts. Delegates will evaluate new technologies, compare new products, engage with world class solution providers and establish partnerships.
The e- Commerce Kenya Conference will bring together SME entrepreneurs and the big industry players from both the public and private sectors discuss the challenges limiting the growth and development of e-commerce in Kenya.
On the sidelines of the conference we will have an exhibition where SME entrepreneurs and businesses will showcase their innovative products.
Businesses operate in a legal environment and a number of challenges facing e-commerce in Kenya may require legislative interventions. The conference will bring on board Members of the Legislature – The National Assembly and Senate who will engage with delegates to feel the industry pulse and offer Legislative interventions.
- Access first hand market intelligence on Kenya’s e –Commerce prospects from experts and key players
- Participate in structured open discussions with senior members of the Kenya government
- Identify e-Commerce opportunities, challenges and solutions
- Learn how to effectively tap the growing consumer market
- Understand the legal and regulatory frameworks in the region
- Engage with established e-Commerce entrepreneurs and investors.
Why exhibit (Limited to companies with delegates)?
- Generate new business leads
- Build brand presence and raise brand profile
- Showcase your latest products and innovations to prospective buyers
A highlight of conference thematic areas
- E-Commerce as an equalizer: State of e- Commerce infrastructure in Kenya.
- Delivering a consistent brand to your Customers.
- Supply Chain Management in the e-Commerce space
- Policy and legislation gaps inhibiting e-Commerce growth in EAC.
- Developing an e-Commerce ecosystem that supports growth.
- Trust and security in e-Commerce.
- Digital platforms and innovations
Conference registration and queries can be done via sending an email to: email@example.com
Limited spaces available.