As we transition back to in-person activities on campus, we have taken heed to government health measures to protect our populace in various ways:
Testing and Access Control
- View SUMC Protocols here.
- All persons accessing the University will be required to have a mask which they must wear appropriately at all times on the premises.
- All persons entering the University will be screened at a screening tent which will be situated in the University at all designated entry points (Gates “A” to “E”).
- The University is leveraging technology to respond to COVID-19 by developing a daily screening and education application for all the University faculty, staff, and students.
- Each screening point will have the following:
- Book for data collection
- Thermo gun temperature check