The Master of Applied Philosophy and Ethics (MAPE) is a two-year, part-time program, intended to give the base for the development of any human activity to not only improve a person’s technical efficiency and effectiveness but also the general welfare of those in contact with program participants in their communities.
Why Study MAPE
- Fascinating subject matter
- MAPE seeks not simply knowledge, but deep understanding and wisdom.
- Wide variety of interesting classes taught by outstanding lecturer
- Our MAPE Faculty are dedicated lecturers who are experts in their fields and are genuinely interested in helping students to develop their understanding and skills. Our lecturers have won teaching awards and consistently earn high ratings on student evaluations.
- Skill development
- Pursuing MAPE imparts skills that will be useful not only in any career but also in your personal life. The study of MAPE will enable you to think carefully, critically, and with clarity, take a logical approach to addressing challenging questions and examining hard issues, reason well and evaluate the reasoning of others, discuss sensibly, and write effectively.
- Great preparation for any career or graduate study
- Most students of MAPE don’t go on to become philosophy professors. But they do go on to get good jobs in a wide range of fields, including law, medicine, business, education, journalism, public policy, government, religion, communication fields, public relations, retail management, social service, and many more.
- Personal development
- Careers and jobs are only one part of the rest of your life. The study of MAPE not only affects how you think but also your development as a person. Studying MAPE can be truly enriching and highly gratifying, and it is excellent preparation for lifelong learning and an enhanced intellectual, political, and social existence.