@iLabAfrica- Strathmore University cordially invites you to the launch of the TAI Security Operations Centre.
The Chief Guest will be Hon. Joe Mucheru EGH, CS Ministry of ICT and Youth Affairs.
Globally cybersecurity issues are becoming a day-to-day struggle for businesses and even with significant cybersecurity investments, large and middle-sized companies are forced to face security challenges even though they have limited or zero on-staff cybersecurity expertise.
As part of the launch, we will also have a panel session under the theme ‘The Kenyan Cybersecurity Landscape- How well prepared are Kenyan Businesses?” addressing the cybersecurity issues affecting Kenyan businesses and measures they are taking to mitigate cyber threats.
Moderator: Prof. Bitange Ndemo – Professor of Entrepreneurship University of Nairobi
- Dr. Catherine Adeya – Director of Research, World Wide Web Foundation
- Mr. Gabor Illess – ACPM IT Consulting Ltd, Hungary.
- Mr. John Nyabuti – TAI SOC Operations Manager- Strathmore University
- Mr. John Walubengo – Member KE Taskforce on Blockchain & AI
- Mrs. Jaine Mwai – CIO, Standard Chartered Bank, and Mr. Gabor Illess – ACPM IT Consulting Ltd, Hungary
- Dr. Leonard Mwithiga – Director, ICT National Bank of Kenya
- Mr. John Nyabuti – TAI SOC Operations Manager – Strathmore University
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER https://forms.gle/ZWoRDfJDJusSQ7LP6