Strathmore University Medical Centre and Community Service Centre will host a series of town hall webinars from June-July 2020 focusing on COVID-19 healthcare-related issues. Renowned experts in the medical field will discuss in detail and answer all the questions and concerns that you have regarding the coronavirus pandemic.
We kindly request you to send your questions and concerns in advance so that we plan to address them extensively.
The following are the topics we have lined up for discussion:
- Challenges facing pregnant women during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Traditional medicines and COVID-19
- Culture, social distancing, Stigma, and COVID-19
- Underlying disease conditions, social habits, and COVID-19
- Possible treatments for COVID- 19
- Mental illness and COVID-19
Please fill the form below to submit your question(s). You can also send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org