Theme: Collaborative research for sustainable development
Theoretical and practical papers are invited in the following areas.
- Information technology.
- Public policy and governance.
- Clean energy.
- Mathematical applications.
- Tourism and hospitality.
- Law and justice.
- Health and healthcare management.
- Humanities and social sciences.
- Business, management and finance.
Abstracts should be submitted, in English, at this link: https://bit.ly/2I3Ziye.
Each abstract should have titled sections for the background, methods, fundings, interpretation and funding disclosure (refer to the sample provided on the next page). It should be no more than 350 words.
All submitted abstracts will undergo peer review and the authors of accepted papers will be contacted with further details.
Symposium fees are as shown below:
- SU undergraduate students: KES 1,000 (USD 10)
- SU graduate students: KES 5,000 (USD 50)
- SU staff KES 10,000 (USD 100)
- Regular (East Africa): KES 15,000 (USD 150)
- Regular (international): KES 20,000 (USD 200)
Paybill number: 400222; account number: 1059#1037.
Account name: Strathmore University
Bank: Standard Chartered Bank
Account number: 0102044844000 (KES) / 8702044844000 (USD)
Branch code: 075
Bank code: 02
Swift code: SCBLKENX
Download Brochure for more information
Address all enquiries to email@example.com.